As of April 1, 2017, applications are closed for the Spring 2017 session. We look forward to hearing from you next time!
We are seeking eight to ten diverse, creative women to participate in the Spring 2017 session of The Future. The program gives young women of colour opportunities to develop confidence, creative and professional skills and a network of like-minded peers and mentors.
We’re gonna have candid and challenging conversations; we’re going to learn from each other; we’re gonna eat snacks; we’ll be friends and mentors to one another.
** The Future is free. There is no fee to participate.
Who should apply?
- You self-identify as a woman
- You will be 19-25 years old at the time of the workshops
- You have a creative or artistic practice (e.g. emerging writer/editor who wants to gain skills to publish their own magazine)
- You’re interested in becoming a leader in your organization or want to build your own organization
- You are prepared to attend all workshops
- You represent the diversity of our communities.
If you fit the bill, we'd love to meet you!
Deadline: April 1, 2017